Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Great Googaly Moogaly!

Oh my!  I did not realize that it has been almost 10 months since I have posted!  Good news I'm not dead :)  Just a bit busy.  But I am all ready to jump back on the blogging horse. 

To kick things off a short list of things I am excited about!

New favorite podcast: Good Job Brain
  This is a quirky podcast that comes out every week and focuses on trivia. 

New favorite blog: Perhaps I Should Have Been Supervised
   This is a random blog created by my cousins and me about our crafting, baking and just plain adventures.

New favorite authors: Julie Garwood, Jodi Thomas, Susan Elia MacNeal

  I seem to be on a romance novel kick right now.

Julie Garwood -- Most of her books are stand alone with characters that wonder through each others books.  Good for a quick read.

Jodi Thomas -- She is who I am currently reading.  Specifically the Whispering Mountain Series they are so cheesy but so good! You can read them like eating candy.

Susan Elia MacNeal -- She is a fun historical novel writer.  Her current series about Maggie Hope is set during WWII in England. 

New favorite YouTube video: 5 Styles for Wet Hair in Under 10 Minutes
Lets Make it Up! is a very good teacher with clear and concise directions.

4 comments:

  1. How nice to have you back! :) I am going to have to check out your new authors. On my way to watch to hairstyling video now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heide just wanted to warn you the romance authors have a bit of adult content in them. I just usually skip past it but I did not want you to be caught off guard.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I just noticed that I'm not a follower of your blog, I want to but can't seem to find where.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok just looked again, I am a follower but I was doing it hidden. Weird! But I changed it.

      Delete