Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Leap Year Thoughts!

Hello!  It is one of my favorite days!  I love the special day that only comes around once every four years!  I have been trying to decide what to do with my special day and how to make it memorable.  After reading countless ideas I have a plan!   I am going to answer the questions from this website.  Place them in a box and read them in 4 years! 

I am not a stranger to the answering questions and rereading them later.  In fact when my beautiful sister was married a few years ago we pulled out the list of our dream guy qualities.  She was 14 and I was 12 when we wrote it.  Let me just say it definately made my toast a bit more fun when I read it at the rehersal dinner!! 

So what are you going to do this year to celebrate leap year?

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! Quite the questions.

    We went to the Yarn Store and got some new yarn to play with! Fun!

    ReplyDelete