Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

2012: A new year!

I just realized I have not posted in a month!  Time has flown as the holidays came and quickly went.  I have been trying to decide exactly what direction I want to take this blog and how it fits into the rest of my life. So I think there are going to make some changes and I think that hopefully it will keep things interesting. 

Some of the blogs I follow are starting the 366 pictures a year idea.  I was going to join in but realized that I don't take pictures.  So I am going to make a list of 366 things of which I am thankful.   Each week on Sunday I will post one thing from each day that inspired me to be thankful.  I encourage you to join me and leave the things you are thankful for in the comments or if you post them on your blog let me know and I will try to link them up. 

Wednesday will be Working on Wednesday.  This is the day I will add tutorials, updates on projects and new knitting instructions.  This brings me to an exciting new addition.  I am adding a new portion of my blog with step by step instructions and videos of how to knit.  Hopefully the instructions will be simple and easy to follow for all my soon to be knitting friends!

Fun Filled Friday will be Fridays post where what ever flits into my head will be the topic. 

So that is my new schedule!  What do you think?  Do you have a schedule of postings? 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! You are more organized then I am! lol! I just post whatever pops in my mind. I wonder if I could so a theme day..... Not sure what I could do on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I am organized. I was just finding the openness of posting anything a bit to daunting. I think I work better under structured oppertunity.

    ReplyDelete